Sunday, 17 April 2016

Music Video Fourth and final Draft

Here is the final draft of my music video task. Overall I am happy with the improvements that I have made from the last draft that was made and I have tried to do what I was told would make the video look much better. This final cut includes a lot more cutaways so that the video is much quicker and flows better along with the music.

Saturday, 16 April 2016

Music Poster Advertisement Fourth and Final Draft

This is my final draft for the music poster advertisement ancillary task. I was told by my teacher to make the text at the bottom a lot more clearer so that the audience could understand it. I therefore made it white and changed it to a clearer font for the audience to see. Overall I am happy with this as my final music poster advertisement draft. 

Friday, 15 April 2016

Digi Pack Fifth and final draft

This is the final draft of my Digi Pack ancillary task. I have corrected the layout so that it is in the correct order and have also added a spine to it. I also added the record label to the digi pack so that it looks professional. Overall I am happy with this as my final draft. 

Sunday, 10 April 2016

Teacher feedback for music video

I have shown my teacher my third draft of my music video and I have received some more major improvements. She said that I need to make the video a lot more fast paced so that it fits well more with the video. To do this she said I need to shoot more cutaways within the video so that some shots do not need to last as long. I will hope to achieve this for my final draft.

Saturday, 9 April 2016

Music Video Third Draft

Here is the third draft of my music video. I have a made few changes from my previous draft which was explained in my last editing post. Overall I am happy with the video that i have produced over the course of the year so far however it could still do with some improvements. 

Friday, 8 April 2016

Music poster advertisement third draft

Here is my third and draft of the second ancillary task which is to create an advertisement poster which advertises the album. I created this all in Photoshop as I think this was the easiest tool to use to create what I wanted for this poster. The main changes made to this draft from the previous one is that it has been updated with my final Digi-pack front cover, which includes the rain effect added that I mentioned in my Digi-pack final draft post. I also made almost all the text the standard font that is a recurring theme across the project so that the audience can connect with it, I also think it looks good. I made the name of the artist and album much bigger on the poster as well so that people understand what it is and remember the name. This strategy was used a lot on the posters that I researched and so I thought it would be a good idea to do the same. Overall I think I still need to change the font so that it is more visible to people.