Friday 12 February 2016

Digi Pack Third draft


This is my third draft of my digi-pack ancillary task. I have now added some more visual effects to the front cover to have a good impact on the audience. I have added a rain effect to the front cover of the album to give it a more darker look as I did receive some feedback suggesting that it was too colourful beforehand with all the bright background colours and so I have compromised with this rain effect. I have also added the name of the artists song I am using now that I have the rights and have also stylised the font with one I downloaded called 'Haze Dark' which I really like and will be the font that is used consistently across all the projects because I think it really connects well with the synth-wave genre. However I still need to create the other sides of the digi-pack which will then hopefully give me my final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment