Thursday 4 February 2016

Second video shoot

Today I went to shoot footage to create my second draft for my music video. I went to the shoot knowing the feedback that I received and so I re-shot a couple of scenes where the lighting was not particularly great. One of these scenes was where I got in the car and so to make it brighter we went to a different location to get better light and use some different angles. I also shot the second half of the video which was very important as i need to know if I have got the timings right for how long my video will be.

This time around we did not shoot from inside the car as we have now learned that you can sometimes see the person filming in the shot. We instead shot me in the car from the outside. This also enabled the video to be a bit more flexible and fluid rather than having the same shots over and over again. In addition to this the shots of me walking were easy to get lighting for because the location we chose was already well lit at night time and so this went very well for us. Overall I am happy with the progression that I have made and hope to edit these shots soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment