Wednesday 24 February 2016

Editing second draft

Today I had another editing session where I started to edit the footage from the second video shoot that I did the other day. The footage used was done so to create the second half of the video and would start to shape the main ideas behind the video. I am pleased with the shots that I have included however it is still at a basic stage where I still need to create a black and white effect for some parts of the video and also provide good video transitions between takes as I discovered in my research that lots of music videos do this. The audio also needs to be fitted properly with what is happening on the screen which is crucial to a music video and so I will work on this on the next draft.

Below is a screenshot of this editing session where you can see me previewing the shots in premier pro and then putting them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment