Wednesday 16 September 2015

Mood Board of initial ideas



This is a mood board that I have created to represent my first initial ideas on what I want to do within this brief. Some of the darker images that are on display depict the dark tone that I want to display in my music video which I hope will come across. Furthermore, the gun and hat images are an example of the props that I have in mind for the music video. I would like to use these props because they represent conflict within the world and the fedora can represent a disguise of some kind which can deceive the world of who you really are. The record player image is something that I would like to include in my music video because it can represent the raw asteatic of music and how music is best when it is stripped down and pure. Finally the two images in the top right indicate how conflict can be resolved in certain ways and that their will always be people that do not wish for conflict while many people desire the opposite. Overall this gives me a starting basis for what I can do for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment