Monday 21 September 2015

Regulations and Restrictions

Regulations and Restrictions


To create my music video I will need to adhere to a lot of different restricitons as this is a natural part of the production process. So to prepare for them I will identify what may be a restriction and then see how I can work around these restrictions so that they do not affect my time management or my music video as a whole. 

List of regulations and restrictions:

Obviously I wont be able to get permisson from any mainstream artists and so will look to try and create a music video based for a smaller market because of the unsigned artists and music that will be available to me. There are many websites that I can use and I believe the main oen is Royaty Free music which has tones of music which is copyright free to download. 

I also wont be able to get much footage from actual artists because the only way this would really be possible is if I actually knew who it was. I could go to festivals and get footage there but even then it would still be hard to get actual quality footage that would be usable in the video when edting. This will not matter too much anyway because of the copyright law that I need to adhere to.

In terms of equiment I do have plenty at my disposal. i have a fully working DSLR camera with memory whihc is crucial to trya nd make my video look as good as possible. Along with this I also have a decent tripod to help me get those steady shots. For the ancillary tasks I do however not own Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Flash at home and so will need to come in school to create these vital products for the course.

Obviously I also do not have a massive budget for this product and s will need to location scout properly to find locations that are suitably for filming on a low budget. this is way i think it may be crucial to try and film a lot of the video within close proximity of where I live so that re-shoots and so on will be much easier to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment