Friday 20 November 2015

First Digi-Pack Mock up


Here is my first mock up of a Digi-Pack. Its just here to display some of the ideas that I have for when creating the actual Digi-Pack. First off, I'm trying to get the right blend of a minimal looking album while also capturing the heart and soul of the album by using bright and nice colours in general. I want to do this because it presents an album that has a lot going with it and so thats why there are lots of wild colours to display the idea that it is an interesting album. This album mock up does essentially use the same design as Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' however is given a different feel to it by the use of colour, in a way a kind of Coldplay vibe is presented I feel. The font that I have gone with is a kind of graffiti font that I think looks good with the white wall back drop behind it. This also evokes a kind of fun and playful vibe for the album because it also has the nice colours of blue and red while also seeming very bubbly in character. This is my first mock-up and so I will create another Digi-Pack with perhaps a different tone to it so that I can decide later on which theme I am going to go with. I think this one definitely brings a pop appeal side to it or alternative rock with bright melodies expected within the album, which in turn suggests that the music is very jumpy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment