Tuesday 17 November 2015

Storyboard



This is the storyboard for my idea that I have at the moment. I have mainly focused on the shot types that I will be using and given a basic idea of what the video will look like just based off pictures. I am trying to ensure that a variety of shots is used to make sure that I meet the criteria for the video. From shots One through to Six I am focussing on creating a stop motion section of the film in which a globe will rotate around in circle to give the immediate impression of the idea represented in the video that this is a problem that affects everyone. Moving on the video starts to focus in on a man on TV discussing the various problems. A penny is then shown dropping and from my research I discovered that close up shots are used  lot to imply significance to something/someone. This is helping me trying to establish the story type video that i am going for. 




No comments:

Post a Comment