Monday 16 November 2015

My idea

I have decided from my mind map that I will go with the idea of a story line based song with lyrics connecting to the music video. I will also not be using copyrighted music and so the idea that has first come to my mind is to create a music video based of Bob Dylan's song 'Subterranean homesick blues' but with my own lyrics over the song instead which is in the genre of country/rock. I have chosen not do electronic music as I have not found many suitable candidates for a song that I would use and feel that this kind of video can still work within this genre of music. I have chosen this idea because I feel like it could work quite well when including the ideas that were also used in the real music video.  I would film myself holding up signs using various different shots to demonstrate this while also telling a story. Some of the problems facing this idea is using that the track would be without lyrics and therefore I feel like it would be quite hard to tell the story with only a guitar playing. I would also create my own lyrics to go over the instrumental which would match what was happening in the video. It will also be a challenge because of the green screen concept that I would like to incorporate for a person on TV to give the effect that they are on TV.  The video would be connected to the lyrics that I would make along with the instrumental. It would tell various storys of how the world is falling apart and affects everyone. The overall message that I would be trying to get across within the video is that the world is suffering and needs help from people as everyone is in it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment