Friday 27 November 2015

Changing my idea

Through various occurring problems with producing my first idea, I have decided to change it.This is because there were issues with how I was going to shoot with the green screen and how it would not work out in post production. I also started to lose track of where the project was going and that I felt it just was not working out. I also could not find anyone willing to sing the lyrics that I had created and so a video with this many problems was just not going to work very well when the final product was made.

I have now decided to go with the idea that was one of my first which was to create an electronic music video about someone going on a journey of discovery using the visuals of manly a car. I feel that this will work much better than my previous idea because I have a strict focus on what i want to achieve and how to achieve it. The video would consist of someone walking and driving through various parts of the world to try and discover themselves and who they are while also looking at the world as it is. This requires rather ambient electronic music I feel and so I will look into finding a suitable track that will work with the video and for the project as a whole. The main genre of music that this style would work best with is the Sound Wave genre which is a sub-genre of electronic music and has been used in previous projects similar to this idea. I feel that this new idea has a much better theme to it and would work much better. The video would take place at night time as I fell that this would add to the theme of electronic music, through my research this is a common theme within electronic music. Obviously this idea also comes with some challenges however I am certain that this one will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment