Tuesday 1 December 2015

Choosing the Music

I have now chosen the music that I am going to use in my music video. It is the song titled 'Night City' by the artist Vogel. This is a song that is in the sound-wave genre which is what I want to base my video off of and will help me create the video that I want to make. The artist Vogel has given me permission to use his music via email and so it is okay to use this copyrighted music. I have chosen this song specifically out of all his other work because it has a very dark tone to it however is also very vibrant and links to the imagery of driving.



Here is a screenshot showing me asking for permission to use Vogels music and him replying saying that it will be okay to do so. This now allows me to now work and figure out how I want to use this music to my advantage to create a good music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment