Wednesday 2 December 2015

Shot list

I have now created a shot list for my video so that I will be able to map out in my head how my video will work and how effective the shots I have will be. This will then help me develop my storyboard so that I can get a better understanding of my video and then eventually create an animatic so that I can see how my video will work and if what I have decided to do will be a good enough music video that works well.

1. Establishing shot of the road moving along

2.  Super Long shot of protagonist walking to the car

3. Cut to long shot of being near the car

4. close up shot of protagonist opening the door and getting in

5. Super Close up shot of the car keys being turned

6. close up shot of the cars dashboard lit up showing speed dials

7. medium shot of car driving off into the distance

8. over the shoulder shot of protaganist driving the car

9. cuts to side on medium shot of protagonist in car

10. long shot of alternative character walking towards the camera

11. cuts back to medium shot of the protagonist in the car front on

12. long shot of car moving along the road

13. another long shot of alternative character walking along the pavement

14. over the shoulder shot of protagonist in the car

15. Cuts to sped up footage of long shot of the road when music picks up

16. medium shot of alternative character walking

17. close up shot of protagonist in the car front on

18. medium shot of alternative character facing side on to the camera

19. cuts to long shot of character walking along the road

20. wide shot of protaganist in the car

21. cuts to long shot of car pulling up

22. close up zoom in to protagonists face

23. long shot of alternative character walking away

24. cuts back to same long shot of car pulled up on the road

25. Close up of the protagonist side on view

26. extreme long shot of car pulling up on the side of the road

27. Tarantino shot of getting skateboard out the boot of the car

28. Changes to medium shot of walking away from the car

29. extreme long shot of walking into the distance with the skateboard

I think that this shot list will be very helpful in me deciding how my video will work and if any changes will need to be made.


No comments:

Post a Comment