Sunday 13 December 2015

Location

Here are some pictures of my location scouting and where I would mainly like to film my music video.




This is the location where I would like to shoot the first scenes of my character getting in the car. I think that this car park is a suitable location as it provides good light sources which will be crucial in filming at night time.


This is the location where I will shoot the scene of me getting out of the car and walking away. I think this is also a good location as it provides very good lighting for a night time shoot. It is also a very quite road and so I will not be disturbed when trying to film here and I can film rather easily without too much struggle which will be essential.


Here is the location for the scenes of me walking around. Again these locations provide solid lighting for me to work with and so is a good location to shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment