Thursday 17 December 2015

Feed Back from Digi-Pack First Draft

Today in class we each presented our first mock ups of the ancillary tasks. I showed what I had done so far which was the front cover of my Digi-Pack. The purpose of this presentation was to identify what is good about the first draft and what could be improved upon.

The main strengths that I received were that the rain effect looked very good while the cover also had a good choice of font. People also suggested that it was visually engaging and that the contrasted colours worked together.

As for the improvements, people said that the text could not be seen very well because of the pink and black colours used. It was also suggested that I make the blue and purple colours darker to create a more dark tone which connects better with the music genre of Sound wave. People also said the maybe the road should be manipulated as it tails off so that it is not as clear to create depth.

For my next draft I will try to incorporated some of the improvements that have been suggested while also maintaining the strengths that are already there. This feedback was very helpful to me because I will now be able to further develop on my ancillary tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment