Wednesday 30 December 2015

Editing first draft

Today I finished editing the the footage from my film shoot the other day and have managed to put together my first draft. I edited the footage in Premier Pro as I feel this program is best equipped with what I need and i also know how to use the program well. For the moment the only editing done was cutting and putting the clips together to create cohesive video that will provide the basis for my other drafts, almost like a template. I also added the music audio to the video by downloading it and dragging it into Premier Pro. I then synced the audio to match the video in the way I envisioned it would play out during my planning stages. Overall I am happy with the first edit and the editing session went well in terms of what I wanted to achieve.


Here is a screenshot of me in the middle of the editing process for this first draft. At this moment in time I was going through the clips on the preview screen in the top left hand corner to check which ones I would be able to use and which ones should be deleted. This was also before I had put the audio in the video as you can see in the bottom right there is no audio there yet. Again i am happy using Premier Pro as my primary editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment