Sunday 20 December 2015

Main Issues with filming

One of the key issues that I am going to come across during filming is creating effective lighting. This is because my film is going to be at night time and so if the correct lighting is not used then the film will not look very good and will be too dim. I need to come up with some lighting techniques that will help ensure that my music video look look clear and good. I have learnt some lighting techniques from the film noir that we created in groups a while ago. These include using a primary light and then secondary light to create clear images and shadows which proved to be very effective. I can use this for the scenes that I am driving because it will help to make the scene more clear to the audience. One of the main struggles for filming at night is that the lighting needs to look realistic and not overexposed so that the audience can tell lighting has been used. To fix this I can use some natural light within the video for example street lights can be used as a primary light source for making the scene look realistic. To improve this I can set the camera to a narrow aperture so that the shots are sharp from the foreground to the background, ensuring that the image looks clear with the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment