Tuesday 8 December 2015

Digi-pack First Draft

This is the first draft for my Digi pack ancillary task for my new idea. I used the program photoshop to create this digi-pack because I feel this is the easiest way to create it. 

Here is the front cover of my Digi-pack. This is one of the most important parts of the product because it needs to identify with the audience what the album is about while also appearing intriguing at the same time. I am working in the electronic genre of music and so to show this I have taken inspiration from other media that works in this area. Examples of this include Kavinsky's album 'Outrun' where I tried to include similar colour themes and images. I also looked at the film 'Drive' which uses similar music within its soundtrack and so I used a similar font colour and design. I positioned the road towards the left and then going out to try and capture the audiences attention. I have only placed the text on the image as a template for the font that I eventually find and so is only temporary. I may also think about changing the background of this cover because I think I could find something better suited to the synth-wave genre. Overall this gives me something good to work towards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment