Thursday 19 November 2015

Evaluation Questions

Throughout the course of creating my project I need to ensure that I use these evaluation questions in the process so that I can address them towards the end of the project when I am evaluating it.

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

I will need to make sure that I follow and challenge the forms and conventions of real media products so that my prodcuts will stand out and fit the criteria of what makes a music video, Digi-Pack and Advertisement poster. Looking at my research will be the easiest way to do this and decifer what I need to inlucde in my video.

How effective is the combination of your main and ancillary texts?

When creating my Digi-Pack and poster I will make sure to create links with the music video as well. This is vital to creating a brand for my products adnd it ties it all together so that the audience can understand what I have made.

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

My audience feeback willl be key when reviewing my products becuase I need to be able to say what I changed in my product becuase of the audience feeback and why I did this. Audience feeback is crucial first hand evidence as it gives me an idea on what I need to work on and what I should be making overall.

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

I will need to make sure that I use a wide variety of new media technologies within my work and suggest how this helped me with creating my project. The new media technologies that I plan to use at the moment consist of, DLSR camera, GoPro camera, Blogger, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere pro and a tripod.



No comments:

Post a Comment