Thursday 8 October 2015

Update on Planning



With the majority of my research now complete I will now be looking ahead to plan my music video. I have already completed a mood board and have conjured up some rough ideas for my music video. One of these ideas is that I would hold up signs in front of the camera while what is being talked about is being displayed in the background. I am currently working on a storyboard for this and will hope to have this done as soon as possible. If I still believe that this idea can work then I will go ahead with it. I also


"Include enough to keep it interesting, but not so much that your video is manic. Avoid storylines that need logical progression or resolution. Simply changing locations is an easy way to add visual variety. Mix up your shots: Include some wide shots, some medium shots, and some close-ups. If you can come up with an overarching concept, great. Just remember to keep it simple."


This from Peri Pakroo will be crucial for my planning because when I create my storyboard I need to understand the various shot types that I am going to need to create an entertaining music video and so will need to think about this while in the planning process. She also suggests to keep things rather simple and so I will try to do this and not over complicate things.



No comments:

Post a Comment